Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Beautiful Fall Day

We've been having the most beautiful Fall weather! The kids have enjoyed playing outside and soaking it all in.  This is the first time Quinnlyn has sat on the grass, as the other nice days we've had lately have been too buggy to be out very long.  She liked it!!  She pulled up grass and tried to eat it, picked up leaves and tried to eat them, tried to pull off flowers and eat them....do you see a pattern here?  She is in the put-everything-in-your-mouth stage!  Quinnlyn is almost 7 months old already!!  Since we had to cancel our pictures with our friends who have a photography business, I thought I'd try and take some more "6 month" pictures of Quinnlyn....though I'm really hoping to get a nice camera soon!  All of the pictures I post on my blog are just taken with my iPhone, and while it is very convenient, it doesn't take the best pictures.  I shall not complain, though, for I'm very grateful for the pictures I have of the kids!















No comments:

Post a Comment