Friday, November 5, 2010

Goodbye Homeschool Co-op

I'm a bit sad that it looks like we cannot continue going to our homeschool co-op.  Unfortunately, it is in the afternoon from 1:00-3:00, right during my little ones' nap time.  We struggled through several weeks of crankiness because Davin enjoyed it and I wanted him to have the chance to be around other kids and participate in the classes: Gym, Water Creatures, and Water Creature Crafts.  I thought my husband had the flexibility at work to come home and stay with the little ones while I just went with Davin, but that's not an option.  The main problem is there is a gymnasium in the church where the co-op takes place, and my little athlete, Dori, wants so badly to play in there, but that is where classes take place so we can't.  The nursery has a window looking down into the gym, so after he'd finally calm down it wasn't long before he would look down and get all upset again!  So, I guess it's adieu, homeschool co-op.  We'll be back some day I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment