Friday, August 15, 2014

Stitch Fix #1

Yay, I was so excited to see my first Stitch Fix arrive today!

Ohhhh....looks fun!

My 6 year old, Dori, was nice enough to be my photographer.  First, I tried on this maxi skirt because I knew right away that I would love it! I love the colors and pattern and it's actually not too long on me, which is so nice.  It's hard to find maxi skirts that don't have to be hemmed for me!  The navy top is mine and looks a little shabby but I already had it on, so it works :)

Next is a floral print keyhole blouse and some dark navy ankle length skinny jeans.  The blouse is cute, but I'm not too crazy about the big keyhole.  What do you think?  Plus, it's sleeveless and being at the end of summer I just don't know.  I guess I could put a cardigan over it!  I think the jeans are a pretty good fit!

Lastly is a draped-neck jersey top.  I do like the neckline a lot, but I think it may be a little too snug on my tummy.  Oh, and there is a crystal gem bracelet too, but I don't think I'll keep that.  

Hmm.....decisions!  I definitely will do this again, as I wouldn't normally pick some of these things out and it was so fun to see what my stylist would choose for me!  Here is a link to Stitch Fix if you'd like to try it out :)






3 comments:

  1. You are adorable! Keep it all if it's in your budget. You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet! I wish it was in my budget to keep it all, but I am probably just keeping the skirt. Here are the prices: skirt $48, jeans $88, blouse $68, blue top $44, bracelet $38. The $20 styling fee goes toward a purchase so the skirt will be $28. If I got everything it would be $199.50 with the 25% discount. That's just way too much for me and the skirt is the only thing I really love! The keyhole top is perfect except for the hole (it's a lot bigger than it looks in the picture!) and it can't be stitched shut a little because the top band would bunch. At that price I don't want to have to alter it, either. So I think I have some great ideas for what I need for my wardrobe and will look forward to the next one they send!

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit! I am your newest follower via GFC! Great blog! <3

    ReplyDelete